Becoming a Consignor
Drop off Days– TUESDAY & THURSDAY- items will be selected while you wait
You may drop off items at other times, BUT ITEMS NOT CHOSEN FOR CONSIGNMENT WILL BE DONATED AND CANNOT BE PICKED UP
What is Accepted:
- Women’s , Teen’s, and Men’s clothing – must be “in season”
- Accessories – purses, shoes, costume jewelry, new bath and body, etc.
Items that DO NOT Sell Well:
- Dress Pants, Dressy Skirts, Scarves, Bras/PJ’s/Swimsuits without tags, Men’s Dress Shirts/Dress Pants/Dress Shoes
Condition of Items:
- All items must be clean, free of pet hair and odors, and in “like new” condition
- Must be within 2-3 years old and in current fashion
- Please review the “Condition of Items” sheet to assist in selecting items to consign.
- 30 items max per consignor/per week.
- Items must arrive in a BAG/BOX labeled with your name and consignor number on the outside.
- Store personnel will determine the selling price of your items, which is typically one-third to one-fourth of the retail value; taking into consideration the quality, condition, demand, and age of the items. Items that are found to be damaged or flawed during the pricing process will be donated. Please note, you will not be notified in the event this occurs.
- All items may be marked an additional 50% off or more 30 days after being on the sales floor or during special events.
After the consignment period is over, you can either opt to have your items donated to a non-profit or you can pick up your items. If you choose to pick up your items, you will be notified on the store’s Facebook page and/or via email. Items must be picked up within 10 business days after being notified. If your items are not picked up within the 10 business days, they will become property of A Second Look.
Once an item sells, you will receive 50% of the selling price in your account. You can use the funds as store credit in store or online or you can request a payout. If you would like a check mailed to you, there is a $1 fee.
**A Second Look is NOT responsible for missing, lost or damaged items for any reason including theft, fire, vandalism, or natural disaster.
I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
Printed Name___________________________________________ Date____________________
City, State, Zip__________________________________________ Phone___________________
Signature_______________________________________________ Consignor # ______________
- I would like my items donated to a non-profit after the consignment period _____
- I would like to pick up my items ______
Condition of Items:
- Armpits – no holes, no pilling, no deodorant stains, no yellowing, no odor
- Cuffs – no stains or stretched out
- Bottom middle area – no holes from rubbing against a belt
- Neckline/collar – no makeup stains or yellowing
- Must have a Label – label must not be yellowed
- Must not appear shrunken
- Closure – must have working zipper or button
- Inner Thigh – must not be worn out, pilled or thinning
- Toes – if visible toes (sandal, peep toe, etc.) must not be able to see toe prints
- Inside – must not be discolored and heels must not be worn out or pilled
- Outside – good condition, no bite marks on heels or heels worn down
- Outside – no peeling or cracking of material
- Inside – no pilling of fabric, no stains
- Working zippers
- Not excessively worn
- Must be NWT (new with tag)
- Miss Me/BKE/Rock Revival
- Ralph Lauren
- Ruff Hewn
- North Face
- Under Armor/Nike
- American Eagle
- PINK/Victoria’s Secret
- Ann Taylor/Loft
- Lane Bryant
- Michael Kors
- Anthropologie/ Brands
- Coach and more!
Current Style & Excellent Condition/NWT
- A New Day
- Daisy Fuentes
- Old Navy
- Lauren Conrad
- Jennifer Lopez
- Croft and Barrow
- Old Navy
- Faded Glory/No Boundaries
- George/White Stag
- Route 66/Jaclyn Smith
- Bobbie Brooks
- Bailey’s Point/North Crest
- Gloria Vanderbilt
- Union Bay
- Alfred Dunner
- Time & Tru
- Terra & Sky
- Jacklyn Smith
- Sag Harbor